Helpful Documents and Information
- Free Home Evaluation!
- Top Ten List To Get Your Home Sold
- Guidelines For Pricing Your Home
- 10 Common Mistakes Sellers Make
- Sell Your Home Faster and For More Money!
- Things to Remember When Moving
- Garage Sales- Earn Money and Move Less
- Helpful Info. to Prepare for Your Move
- Selling With a Real Estate Agent
- Seller Utility Sheet
- Tax Deductible Items When Selling Your Home
Tips to Keep In Mind Before Selling Your Home
- It's always a good idea to have a plan before putting your Raleigh home on the market. Be sure to get in touch with a listing agent to go over your real estate aspirations.
- Staging your home requires a lot of effort and patience. To ensure that buyers get the right impression, we recommend repainting, de-cluttering, and giving your home a thorough cleaning to make it sparkle.
Showing Your Home With Kids
If you are looking for helpful ways to keep your home in showing condition and juggle the day to day responsibilities of being a parent with children, be sure to watch this quick video from Linda:
In Need of a Moving Truck?
This is just one of the many perks of selling a home with us!